Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to normal:o)

Well we are back to normal here at daycare. I'm so glad to have them all back. Everyone has been so busy through the holidays and I haven't seen them all like I'm used to. We had a super day today....everyone was all smiles. I love it that way.




Pictures of the kids making ants with their finger print. We talked about A today and its sound. Starting this week we will do a letter a week and hopefully at the end everyone can make an alphabet book with their art work.





Playtime








Circle time....Learning is fun:o)





Good Friends


Bunches of pictures of the kids just being kids!


























I love this picture of Baker sleeping. He has his tractor beside him and he had to sleep with this Christmas bear. He used it for a pillow. So sweet!




Next are some pictures of our Christmas party. The kids enjoyed food and we had gift opening time. It was fun. I missed the ones that couldn't be here. I gave each boy a tractor and the girls Littlest Pet Shop. They loved it!























No comments:

Post a Comment