Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's September!

I certainly hope you guys enjoy these pictures. We had such a great time with learning our letter A and now the letter B. I have to apologize for the horrible quality of the pics. I have to use my cell phone now that I don't have a camera at all. BUT a camera will be bought very soon....I miss it so so much! (I'm trying to save to buy a good one:)
B is for BEAR! Isn't this footprint craft just adorable??
Friends:)


Cheese!




Coloring our bear
Painting those feet brown

Sweet little feet

They LOVE painting their feet

Coloring Papa bear


Watching Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Hangin' out
Finishing up our Brown Bear Brown Bear book



Getting every single page colored





B....is for BLUE!


Our Apple theme was fun! A is for Apple








Apple trees. I love them!

Learning our numbers












Singing and Dance time. I wish I could've gotten better pics. These kids are hilarious!!


We sing and dance to Dr. Jean. We LOVE to go on a Bear Hunt!



Getting there groove on









Three year olds learning to write


No comments:

Post a Comment