Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Wow! What a day we had today. Kids EVERYWHERE! Its amazing how I love my job so much.....really it doesn't bother me. I don't dread it like most people do about their jobs. God has blessed me with what I truly enjoy! My days generally consist of lots of snot...slobber....snot....boogers wiped on furniture....snot....crushed goldfish under your feet....did I mention snot......oatmeal stuck to face....ketchup from here to yonder....more snot....dirty diapers....pee on the toilet seat....more snot.....crying....lots of laughter....furniture turned into a trampoline....milk droplets on carpet.....spilled juice....hot wheel scratched floors....more laughter....more snot....and usually a peaceful naptime! Wondering why I love my job? Because God made me this way...and I love it! We painted sunflowers today and I have a few pics to share.































No comments:

Post a Comment