Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One hot day!

Okay, so I'm still a little behind. These pictures are from Monday, but hey....like I've said before, better late than never:o) This particular day we went to the playground. They love the "boat ship playground" as they call it. It was hot that day, so we didn't stay too long. On the way home, Baker fell asleep on Logan's shoulder....O so cute. These kids have truly become like brother and sisters. Its amazing. I love them all so much and when the day comes that I have to say goodbye to Mikala...I'm going to be sad. And then my Logan will be going off to S.A. and I will surely be a wreck then. BUT I hope to have them in my life somehow no matter how old they are. They will always have a special place in my heart!
Painting what will become a crab.
Scissor skills. Mikala doing her thing.




Baby Gannon. The straps on the swing would not tighten....so little Gannon didn't swing very high:o)


CJ a little nervous about the big slide.
Under the "boat ship"

Going down under
Wow...this is fun. Its kinda dark in here.
Mikala going UP


I see you
This is sweet
HEYYYYY

Sweetie pie

WEEEEEE

My gang!

He loves to drive anything!
Logan playing in the sand...her face is red hot...but she's not giving in.
I'm growing very attached to this little girl.
We had a race....On your mark...get set.....GO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment